Since 1993 RioCan has helped shape the places Canadians want to work and shop. RioCan Living helps shape the places they want to live.
Building a community from the ground up takes more than bricks and mortar – it takes people, and we keep people at the centre of everything we do. So when we select a project’s location, architect and interior designer we’re not really thinking about ‘the project’, we’re thinking about the people who will one day call it home.
We listen to the communities we’re part of, to ensure we’re enhancing the unique culture of each neighbourhood. That’s why our project in King West doesn’t feel like our project in Little Italy, and why you, whatever your lifestyle, will feel at home with us.
We pride ourselves on constant discovery and innovation, but the principles on which we build don’t change. Each RioCan Living project is supported by:
- Impeccable management backed by the proven track record of RioCan.
- Easy access to major commuter routes.
- Contextual architecture in connected locations.
- Animated, community-focused event programming.
- Best in class communal amenities that cater to you.
- Retail experiences curated by the retail experts.
We believe we’re helping to shape the future, your future. And it’s our responsibility to do it right. This is RioCan Living.